Analyst Says BlackBerry May Avoid ‘Worst-Case Scenario’Hugo Miller
Research In Motion Ltd. climbed as much as 4.7 percent after Jefferies & Co. raised the stock’s rating to hold, saying the struggling maker of the BlackBerry may avoid a “worst-case scenario.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day