Intel CEO Retiring After Sluggish Shift to Post-PC EraIan King
Intel Corp. Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini will retire in May, in a surprise move three years before mandatory retirement, after failing to equip the world’s largest semiconductor maker for a shift toward mobile devices and away from the personal computers it long dominated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy