Wal-Mart Forecast Trails Estimates as Sales Gains SlowMatt Townsend and Renee Dudley
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, forecast fourth-quarter profit that trailed analysts’ estimates in anticipation of a competitive holiday season and after economic conditions slowed U.S. sales gains. The shares fell the most in more than six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy