Anti-Bribery Guide, Danish Banks, EU Firewall: ComplianceCarla Main
Officials who work for companies that are more than half-owned or controlled by a foreign government are probably covered by U.S. foreign bribery laws, the Justice Department and the Securities and Exchange Commission said yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster