Wingman Rule to Curb Sex Abuse Is Adopted by Air ForceDavid Lerman
A “wingman policy” requiring Air Force trainees to be accompanied by at least one classmate at all times is among rules the service said it has adopted after an inquiry found a sex-abuse scandal at a Texas base is wider than previously acknowledged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards