Vodafone CEO Won’t Rule Out Disposal of Verizon WirelessAmy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Vittorio Colao says while he’s satisfied with the company’s U.S. venture with Verizon Communications Inc., he wouldn’t rule out exiting the business in future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy