Dow Reaches Lowest Since June on Budget, Israel ConflictMichael P. Regan and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
U.S. stocks sank, sending the Dow Jones Industrial Average to the lowest level since June, as concern about the budget debate and conflict in Israel wiped out an early rally. Oil jumped and Treasuries were little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis