Panetta Heads to Australia to Ramp Up Marine PresenceGopal Ratnam
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta arrives in Australia today to discuss ways to increase the U.S. Marine Corps presence in the country as well as secure Air Force access to its bases, a senior U.S. defense official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn