Pimco-to-DWS See Economy Escaping Cliff as Stocks FallJohn Detrixhe
The world’s biggest investors say the rout that erased $1 trillion from the value of global equities after President Barack Obama was re-elected overlooks the fact that the world economy is improving while U.S. leaders start discussions that may avoid the so-called fiscal cliff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting