Unilever’s Skippy Said to Attract ConAgra, B&GDavid Welch, Jeffrey McCracken and Matthew Boyle
Unilever, seeking a buyer for its Skippy peanut butter brand, has attracted interest from suitors including ConAgra Foods Inc. and B&G Foods Inc., said three people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing