RWE Said to Delay Czech Gas Pipeline Bids Amid Gazprom DisputeAaron Kirchfeld, Ladka Bauerova and Francois de Beaupuy
RWE AG, the second-largest utility in Germany, has pushed back the deadline for final bids for its natural gas pipeline unit in the Czech Republic as a dispute with its biggest supplier, OAO Gazprom, complicates the process, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing