N.J. Sues Gas Stations, Hotel for Post-Sandy GougingDavid Voreacos
New Jersey accused seven filling stations and a hotel of gouging customers during the state of emergency after Hurricane Sandy by raising prices as much as 59 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts