Melco Net Income Falls as Chinese Gamblers Curb SpendingBloomberg News
Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd., a venture between billionaire James Packer and a son of gambling tycoon Stanley Ho, said third-quarter profit fell as high-stakes Chinese gamblers curbed spending amid a slowing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts