Kandinsky Sells for Record $23 Million in Mixed N.Y. SaleKatya Kazakina and Philip Boroff
A 1909 Wassily Kandinsky painting sold for a record $23 million, one of the few bright spots at Christie’s last night as nearly a third of the Impressionist and modern art went unsold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets