Ford Hires 5,200 in Plants, Pushes Utilitization to 114%Keith Naughton
Ford Motor Co., the second-largest U.S. automaker, has added about 5,200 jobs this year in its U.S. factories, and its North American plants are operating at 114 percent of capacity, the highest in more than three decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing