Emerging Stocks Decline Most in Three Months as GS SlumpsMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks slid the most in three months, led by industrial companies, after GS Engineering & Construction Corp. said profit tumbled and U.S. elections paved the way for a showdown over the nation’s budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap