Nippon Building Plans to Buy More Assets on Rent IncreasesKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Nippon Building Fund Inc., Japan’s biggest real estate investment trust, plans to acquire more assets on expectations that office rents in Tokyo will recover, ending declines since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself