Mortgage Investors Face More ‘Meddling’ With Obama, Annaly SaysJody Shenn
Annaly Capital Management Inc., the largest real-estate investment trust that buys mortgage debt, said a re-election of President Barack Obama may lead to more aggressive housing policies, including new efforts to spur refinancing among borrowers with government-backed loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone