Emerging Stocks Slump as Brazil’s Eletrobras Leads DropMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks fell for the first time in five days, led by Brazilian utilities, as the government provided less compensation for power rate cuts than analysts predicted. Hyundai Motor Co. sank after promising to remunerate U.S. customers for overstating fuel efficiency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans