Caspian CPC Crude November Exports to Rise 18%, Final Plan ShowsSherry Su
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium, which operates the only oil export link in Russia with foreign shareholders, will increase daily crude exports from the Black Sea in November by 18 percent from October, a final loading program obtained by Bloomberg News showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing