Oil Rises After Unexpected Decline in U.S. InventoriesMark Shenk
Oil rose to a one-week high after the Energy Department reported that crude supplies unexpectedly declined and as equities gained on increasing optimism that U.S. economic growth is accelerating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill