Ex-NYSE Director Gave Inside Leaks, Man Told InformantChristie Smythe
A U.K. man who pleaded guilty to conspiring in an insider-trading scheme told a government informant that illegal tips he got could be traced by to an ex- New York Stock Exchange director, according to court papers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's