Sandy-Caused Outages May Disrupt Nassau County VotingJames Rowley and Renee Dudley
Widespread power outages caused by superstorm Sandy pose “a real, serious threat” of disruption to voting in Nassau County, New York’s largest suburban jurisdiction, said the county Democratic election commissioner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself