RIM Begins BlackBerry 10 Lab Tests With Over 50 CarriersHugo Miller
Research In Motion Ltd. climbed the most in almost a month after saying that wireless carriers had begun lab-testing BlackBerry 10 phones worldwide, a sign the devices are on track for delivery early next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks