J.C. Penney ‘Backtracking’ With Discounts, Deutsche SaysSapna Maheshwari
J.C. Penney Co., the 110-year-old department-store company, is “backtracking” on Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson’s new pricing strategy with a 30 percent discount on clearance items, according to Deutsche Bank AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts