U.S. Proposes Record Penalty for Barclays’ Energy TradesBrian Wingfield
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission proposed that Barclays Plc pay a record $435 million civil penalty and give up $34.9 million in profit for allegedly manipulating energy markets from late 2006 to 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts