NYU Hospital Knew Generators Subpar Before Storm, Cohn SaysChristine Harper, Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle
New York University Hospital’s board of directors knew that generators at NYU Langone Medical Center were outdated and at risk before their failure during Hurricane Sandy forced patients to evacuate, said Gary Cohn, a trustee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap