NYU Hospital Knew Generators Subpar Before Storm, Cohn SaysChristine Harper, Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle
New York University Hospital’s board of directors knew that generators at NYU Langone Medical Center were outdated and at risk before their failure during Hurricane Sandy forced patients to evacuate, said Gary Cohn, a trustee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020