Exxon Favors Gas Over Expensive Oil Sands in M&A DealsJeremy van Loon and Rebecca Penty
International investors including Exxon Mobil Corp. are favoring natural gas over oil sands acquisitions in Canada as the less-expensive way to supply Asian markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt