European Stocks Climb as BP, Deutsche Bank Top EstimatesAdria Cimino
European stocks rose the most in two weeks as companies from BP Plc to Deutsche Bank AG reported earnings that topped estimates and U.S. house prices climbed. Hurricane Sandy closed New York markets for a second day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's