European Stocks Climb as BP, Deutsche Bank Top EstimatesAdria Cimino
European stocks rose the most in two weeks as companies from BP Plc to Deutsche Bank AG reported earnings that topped estimates and U.S. house prices climbed. Hurricane Sandy closed New York markets for a second day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing