China Luxury Sales to Get Boost After Leadership ChangeVinicy Chan
Luxury companies are betting that Chinese shoppers who are buying fewer gold bars and lavish gifts for their business dealings will loosen the purse strings after a once-a-decade government change in Beijing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy