Yanukovych Tops Ukraine Vote as Monitors Label Ballot UnfairDaryna Krasnolutska and Kateryna Choursina
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych’s ruling party got more votes than its rivals in parliamentary elections that monitors called unfair in a blow to the former Soviet republic’s aspirations to bolster its European ties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks