U.S. Equity, Bond Trading Shut for Second Day for StormRita Nazareth, Nina Mehta and Whitney Kisling
For the first time in more than a century, weather has stopped U.S. equity trading for two straight days as Hurricane Sandy swept across New York City. NYSE Euronext will this morning test a back-up plan in case its headquarters or trading floor are unable to open tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting