Softbank Succeeds Where Shirakawa Struggled on M&A DealsMariko Ishikawa, Masaki Kondo and Hiroko Komiya
Japan’s biggest corporations are weakening the yen through record takeovers of everything from a U.S. phone company to a Swiss drugmaker, after central bank Governor Masaaki Shirakawa’s attempts to halt the currency’s rise proved fleeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing