Malaysian Gold Plans Flourish as Savers Seek Higher YieldLiau Y-Sing
Dadhyanna Tan Mian Lee ditched a 10-year career in telecommunications in 2009 to become a consultant with Genneva Malaysia Sdn., selling gold to customers with a plan that she says yielded as much as 24 percent a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap