News Corp. Said to Prepare Bid for Pearson’s Penguin UnitEdmund Lee and Amy Thomson
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. has expressed interest in acquiring Pearson Plc’s Penguin unit, threatening plans for a combination of the U.K. publisher with Bertelsmann SE’s Random House division, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks