Yanzhou Loss Blunts Economy Spark as ADRs Slide: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese equities sank in New York, and Yanzhou Coal Mining Co. traded at its biggest discount to Hong Kong in four years, as third-quarter losses overshadowed signs that the economy is recovering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day