Telenor Said Close to Selling Indian Wireless StakeJonathan Browning and George Smith Alexander
Telenor ASA, the Nordic region’s biggest phone operator, is close to an agreement to sell a 26 percent stake in its Indian mobile phone operations, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020