RBC, SocGen Said to Be Among Banks Subpoenaed in ProbeDavid McLaughlin
Societe Generale SA, Royal Bank of Canada, and Bank of America Corp. are among nine additional banks subpoenaed in a multistate investigation of alleged manipulation of Libor, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing