Yuan Forwards Climb to May High as Melco SurgesBelinda Cao
Investors increased bullish bets on China’s currency, pushing yuan forwards to a five-month high, on prospects rising industrial output will help the world’s second-biggest economy meet its growth target this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself