Planned Parenthood Denied Rehearing in Texas Funding CutoffLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Planned Parenthood clinics in Texas were denied a rehearing by the full federal appellate court in New Orleans, where a three-judge panel ruled the state can immediately bar the clinics from participating in a public health program for poor women.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day