Hubbard Said to Prefer Treasury to Fed If Romney WinsPeter Cook and Ian Katz
Glenn Hubbard, the chief economic adviser to Mitt Romney, would rather be Treasury secretary than Federal Reserve chairman if the Republican candidate wins the presidential election, according to three people familiar with his thinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster