Personal 3-D Printer Sales Jump 35,000% Since 2007Max Raskin and Ilan Kolet
Sales of 3-D printers for personal use have exploded since 2007, mimicking the personal-computing revolution of the 1990s, as the market expands from industrial-grade systems costing as much as $1 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis