Obama Says Republicans Risk Alienating Hispanic VotersLisa Lerer and Margaret Talev
President Barack Obama said Hispanic voters may make the difference in his re-election chances because his rival Mitt Romney and other Republicans have alienated the nation’s biggest minority group with anti-immigrant rhetoric.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans