China Electric Vehicle Sales to Fall Short of Target, BNEF SaysReed Landberg
China’s electric vehicle sales probably will fall short of the government’s target because the vehicles are costly and lack charging infrastructure, Bloomberg New Energy Finance said in a research note.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy