Treasuries Drop as Polls Show Presidential Race NarrowingSusanne Walker
Treasuries fell, extending last week’s decline, with investors reluctant to speculate on the prospects of the U.S. economy as the presidential race heads into its final two weeks with polls showing a dead heat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap