Armstrong’s NYC Marathon Times May Be Erased With Cycling TitlesMason Levinson
Lance Armstrong twice finished the New York City Marathon in under three hours, results that will probably be erased after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency stripped him of his record seven Tour de France cycling titles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy