Signs of Revival Spur Longest Rally Since April: China OvernightYe Xie
The benchmark index of Chinese stocks traded in New York climbed for a fourth week to cap the longest stretch of gains since April on signs Asia’s largest economy is picking up after seven quarters of slowing growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day