Hedge Funds Cut Bets to 12-Week Low as Prices Drop: CommoditiesTony C. Dreibus
Hedge funds cut bullish commodity bets to the lowest since July as speculation that governments in China and Europe aren’t doing enough to boost growth drove prices to the biggest loss in five weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks