Pimco Buying Aussie, N.Z. Assets; Sees Further Rate CutsBenjamin Purvis
Pacific Investment Management Co., manager of the world’s biggest bond fund, has boosted holdings in Australia and New Zealand as it expects policy makers to cut interest rates to combat currency gains and weaker world growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis