Halliburton Says BP’s Deal With Spill Victims Is UnfairLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Margaret Cronin Fisk
Halliburton Co. said BP Plc’s proposed settlement with victims of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico spill unfairly creates a “collusive alliance” against the oil field services company in a scheduled multibillion-dollar trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets